‘Tis the season for pumpkin everything. This healthy, 3 ingredient pancake recipe is the perfect addition to your cozy Sunday morning! (Okay, I may eat them for dinner too, but I love breakfast for dinner).
Pumpkin Protein Pancakes:
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Vital Proteins Banana, Cinamon, Vanilla Collagen Whey Protein
- Optional to add a banana, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl
- Coat skillet with butter or coconut oil
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of the pancake mix to the skillet (if it is too thick or heavy add water, it will be hard to flip the pancakes)
- Wait 45-55 seconds before flipping the pancakes (the outside will start to sizzle)
- Serve with butter, syrup, honey or fruit!
Health & Happiness,