Is your mouth watering at the title of this post… mine is! Just kidding, I’m actually enjoying one of these bad boys as I type, they are delightful. The best part about these power balls is that one actually does the trick. I usually have an issue with getting a little too excited when good snacks come in my sight, my portion control goes right out the window. It’s a work in progress and that’s why making more fulfilling snacks like these amaze-balls is key.
Instead of buying expensive protein/power balls, make your own! That way you know what’s in them and you can make a batch that lasts you a week. These guys are full of taste and really simple to make. They are great snacks for on-the-go, pre/post workouts, road trips, you name it!
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/3 cup agave syrup, honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chia, flaxseed powder (or your preference)
- 1/4 cup Vital Proteins Collagen Whey Cocoa & Coconut Water
- 1/4 cup of Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup of Coconut Oil
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly
- Shape mix into the size of balls you want
- Refrigerate in closed container
If your mix seems dry – add more coconut oil or PB, if it’s too wet add more oats.
Health & Happiness,