I’m going to keep this short, sweet and to the point on why you should join me on the Matcha train.
Coffee and I have been on a solid break for a few months and I have no intentions on looking back now that I have discovered my love for matcha! Matcha is everything we love about coffee without the nasty side affects. Although coffee isn’t bad for you, if you suffer from inflammation, bad skin, energy crashes, anxiety and don’t want coffee breath (we all know it’s a thing) get on the matcha train ASAP! Matcha tastes great hot or cold and has so many health benefits as well!
- Packed with antioxidants
- Detoxifies naturally
- Increases energy + endurance
- Boost metabolism + burns calories
- Enhances mood + aids in memory & concentration
- Rich in fibre + vitamins
Bonus: One cup of matcha is equivalent to 10 cups of green tea!
My go to matcha blend:
- 1-2 tsp of matcha powder (organic or origin of Japan are the best. I encourage you to do some research before buying). Some of my favourite brands – Aiya, Pure Matcha, Two Hills
- Pour in a dash of hot or cold water and blend with a bamboo whisk
- Pour in the rest of the water, optional to save room for some Unsweetened Vanilla Cashew Milk!
You can also add matcha into smoothies.
Give it a try and let me know you’re thoughts! Feel free to share your favourite matcha blend or any other substitutes for a healthy energy boost.
Health & Happiness,